Access up-to-date diagnostic and treatment information on more than 700 common medical conditions with Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2017! Boasting the popular “5 books in 1” format, it provides quick guidance on diseases and disorders, differential diagnoses, medical algorithms, laboratory tests, and clinical practice guidelines, while supplemental electronic content equips you with additional topics, images, tables, and much more.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience gives you access to all of the text, more than 90 e-only topics, algorithms, additional images and tables, EBM boxes, and fully updated patient teaching guides. Links between each section connect you from one topic to the relevant material associated with it.
- Diseases and Disorders section features more than 300 new figures and tables, as well as 20 new topics including: cyclic vomiting syndrome, traveler’s diarrhea, chronic pruritus, post-herpetic neuralgia, enteropathic arthritis, and hoarding disorder.
- Differential Diagnosis section highlights 50 new topics, including: alcohol-related seizures, dysentery and inflammatory enterocolitis, hair loss, cystic and solid pancreatic lesions, and COPD decompensation.
- New algorithms offer important diagnostic information on 19 added conditions, including allergic reaction to vaccines, cardiac arrest, occupational asthma, urinary tract infection, and vertigo and dizziness.
- Current ICD-10 insurance billing codes help expedite insurance reimbursements.
SOAP Fault: (faultcode: aws:Client.InvalidClientTokenId, faultstring: The AWS Access Key Id you provided does not exist in our records.)